Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love it


I don't think I need any words to explain why I love this.

But allow me to add, so that you may understand why I am SO taken with this right now, that I was in love with the wildflowers in Minnesota this summer.  During my visit back, that's one of the things that stood out the most.  Which was kinda weird, because here on this tropical island we have flowers in bloom everywhere and all the time.  Many days I'm overwhelmed with the scent of flowers in the air.  But I was still struck by the beautiful wildflowers growing all over in Minnesota.  I don't much care for fancy arrangements of roses and other fancy flowers but you can give me a hand-picked collection of wildflowers any day.
Loveliness from ::here::

1 comment:

  1. I really love this too - maybe we could line the "aisle" in the yard with something like this??

    ReplyDelete