Monday, November 2, 2009

See what I mean?


As long as we’re on the topic of yellow dresses…allow me to support my choice. Finally I’ve discovered some photos from a wedding with the same mix-and-match yellow bridesmaids idea. Photos that can translate the vision inside my head to those who can’t see inside my brain. It’s so exciting!


See?  Happy, lovely, mix-and-matchiness.  Let's just pretend for a moment that you're as excited as I am about this.  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



All of the photos are from 927 Photography.  See more ::here::

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and have basically found that you are my wedding inspiration soul-mate! :)
    We are in such similar situations! I am teaching English in Austria and am planning my wedding in Atlanta- reverse destination wedding planning is a feat! I also decided to get my bridesmaids to go with different yellow dresses and that's how I stumbled upon your blog! We have very similar tastes; here is another great link to some pretty different yellow BM dresses and an all around absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding: http://www.weddingbeepro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/1903.jpg
    here are more pics of the whole wedding:
    http://greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com/2009/06/real-wedding-darren-kaylis-vintage.html


    hope these help! good luck!
    -India:)

    p.s. i concur, thank GOODNESS for wedding blogs! they help maintain sanity! heh:) I hope you also found the blogs 100layercake and stylemepretty! if not, google them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen that wedding before - thanks! I find that lately, anytime I see ANYTHING in yellow I'm instantly smitten...another odd side-effect of wedding planning, I guess. How is the yellow dress search going for your bridesmaids?

    And thanks for commenting! I can't believe someone other than my mom reads my blog. : )

    ReplyDelete