Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In the beginning

In the immortal words of Michael Jackson...

You wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'
I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'
It's too high to get over (yeah, yeah)
Too low to get under (yeah, yeah)
You're stuck in the middle (yeah, yeah)
And the pain is thunder (yeah, yeah)


I've been dawdling with this blog, waiting for some divine inspiration for a suitable first post.  I tend to get stuck on beginnings.  It's just that, I've paged back through many a blog all the way to the start only to be disappointed by the the less-than-momentous first post.  "There's no beginning!  They just start.  Right in the middle!"

And so it shall be with mine as well.

Perhaps I will back track a bit in the future, but if I don't get started, I'm never going to put this blog to use.  And that's the whole reason I created it in the first place.  To collect and share my ideas and let my thoughts float out to cyberspace.  So without further ado, the thoughts and ideas for my wedding and pretty things in general shall commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment