Saturday, June 13, 2009

Snippet & Ink inspiration

I am ashamed to admit that I didn't use Google Reader until spring break this year.  But, oh, did I make up for lost time.  I fell into a black hole of link-clicking and o.d.'ed a little on inspiration.  Luckily, I emerged at the other end with a solid-yet-not-all-inclusive list of wedding blog inspiration.  One of the best sites is Snippet & Ink.  On this delicious blog, Kathryn (the blogger) has posted oodles of inspiration boards.  Of course, I have just about every yellow inspiration board saved in my wedding folder, but I'm going to show a little self-restraint and only share my six favorite yellow boards with you.

Up first, a couple featuring daisies, the flower we'll probably be using.



Inspiration boards from ::here::

No comments:

Post a Comment