Monday, June 22, 2009

Non-matching bridesmaids

Before I was engaged I loved this idea.  In fact, for the past six years since planning my sister's wedding I knew I wanted my bridesmaids to wear something different.  Not different colors entirely, and not different models of the same color dress, but unique styles in the same color spectrum.


I love this.  I would like for my bridesmaids to wear something in yellow - hopefully not in that traditional bridesmaid satin fabric.  I'm thinking cotton, chiffon, or something more along those lines.  Casual, summery, cute and fun.

A few more examples...






3 comments:

  1. [...] non-matching bridesmaid examples, all in [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea too! But it's totally derailed my idea to have bridesmaid dresses different cuts but the same colour... ARGH!

    ReplyDelete